Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday!! Thursday!!

We were working on Paxtons birthday book this am. The kids have alot of fun doing this. I get out all my extra crafty "junk" and they go at it. I write on their paper "I like (Paxton) because" and they get to finish the sentence with whatever they want to say. Our first couple of times doing this they had a hard time thinking of something nice to say, but now they come up with all sorts of nice compliments. Its also a great activity because they are "forced" to make something nice for someone else.













HOMEWORK





FIRST I BAKED THESE ROCKS THEN WE COLORED ON THEM WITH CRAYONS-ASK YOUR KIDDOS ABOUT THEM THEY WERE PRETTY PROUD :)



OUR LAST MORNING ACTIVITY B4 LUNCH IS USUALLY STORY TIME. THE LOVE THIS AND WE USUALLY END UP HAVING SOME MEMORABLE TALKS. LOTS OF PERSONALITIES SITTING IN THIS SEMI CIRCLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment