Monday, February 13, 2012

Catch-up

I was going to title this "throw-up" because I'm just going to "throw-up" a bunch of pictures that have accumulated on my computer. Maybe catch-up would be more appropriate. I'm way behind....so in no particular order....here is a few!!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO FINLEY !!
pretty somber here-right after nap time!! I should have given them more time to wake up!! They were really excited this just isn't proof!! Livie is missing-she was still snoozing but we had to get the party going....pick-up time was near!! They loved the cupcake cones that Megan made. I was really surprised actually....sometimes they are very timid to try something new. They LOVED them. Thanks Megan for the fun treats!!



MAKING FINLEY HER BIRTHDAY BOOK. There were so many nice things they said about Finley. She is my best friend. I like when Finley plays dress-up with me. I like when Finley plays stickers with me. I say she is a pretty sweet gal....I'm glad I get to watch her!!








LACING AND PAINTING--GOOD BRAIN FOOD!!








MAKING NECKLACES








AFTER WE FINALLY GOT THE WHOLE ALPHABET PUZZLE DONE!!


THIS WAS A MORNING I PUT OUT A TUB OF JUNK AND SAID "DO WHAT YOU WANT." SOME LOVE IT....SOME NOT SO MUCH!!








No comments:

Post a Comment