Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where is winter??!!!!

Oh my, what a wonderful winter we are having!! This winter is a daycare providers dream!! These kids are awesome, really!! I hear of so many providers complaining about so many things that I'm glad I do not have to deal with. They all play good, eat awesome and get along with each other most of the time.Thanks for letting me spend my days with YOUR kids. Here are a few picts' from the week.









Ok, so the rest of the pictures are ones that I didn't take. Jas was off one morning to take Tyse to the eye doctor....so I'm guessing he allowed the kids to take some pictures-one of the many reasons he is way more fun than me!!













1 comment:

  1. What is my child wearing???? A vest only? Now thats a first! Very amusing!

    ReplyDelete